1. Are women natural seducers or are men? Men tend to be more aggressive, but women are taught to be seductive in the way we dress and act. Just pretend you don’t like it. 2. Which of the following statements most closely matches your sexual attitude? a. Sex is best when you focus on yourContinue reading “TMI Tuesday: December 8, 2020: Sexual Feelings”
Category Archives: Sex
Krampus, the God of Kink?
Until recently, Krampus was pretty much ignored by most Westerners, who just vaguely were aware that he was the partner of Saint Nicholas in many places in Europe. In America, St Nick, or Santa Claus pretty much worked alone. But lately Krampus is becoming a legend all by himself. Some good, some not so goodContinue reading “Krampus, the God of Kink?”
TMI Tuesday: December 1, 2020: Sex Symbols
1. Are movie star sex symbols a thing of the past? Not at all. That’s like saying sex is a thing of the past. If that’s the case, then society really is fucked. 2. Who was your favorite sex symbol while you were growing up? Hands down, it was Elizabeth Taylor. I loved everything aboutContinue reading “TMI Tuesday: December 1, 2020: Sex Symbols”
TMI Tuesday: Sex (Repost from November 19, 2019)
1. Your lover loooves to talk during sex. What is it you want to hear them say? Although I consider myself a strong and controlling person, and a feminist, when it comes to dirty talk in the bedroom (or on the floor), I am submissive who wants to be controlled. Being called ‘my slut’ orContinue reading “TMI Tuesday: Sex (Repost from November 19, 2019)”
TMI Tuesday: Eat, Drink & Be Sexy!
1. Name a food or drink you could never live without. Butter, and cheese, and onions. All three go into mac and cheese, and French onion soup. 2. Name a food or drink that you think should never have graced this Earth. Beets. My sibs and I were forced to eat beets when we wereContinue reading “TMI Tuesday: Eat, Drink & Be Sexy!”
TMI Tuesday: November 10, 2020: Watching and Being Watched
1. Do you post sexy pics of yourself on your blog? Why? I have but not often. Mostly because I don’t consider myself sexy looking. I am sexy thinking. 2. Have you ever had sex when you suspected security cameras might be present but the passion was too hot to stop or care about beingContinue reading “TMI Tuesday: November 10, 2020: Watching and Being Watched”
TMI Tuesday: November 3, 2020: All About the Ride
1. What car do you remember your parents owning when you were a child? Do you have any special memories attached to it? My dad was a car guy and it seems like we had a lot of different ones. One was a pink Buick Skylark and another time he had a white caddie convertibleContinue reading “TMI Tuesday: November 3, 2020: All About the Ride”
Art of the Day: Luis Royo
Luis Royo is one of my favorite artists. His work is dark, kinky, and sexy. For some, it’s too dark, too kinky, and too sexy. But his artwork of women often shows a feminine strength in addition to the darkness, domination, and sexuality. I appreciate all aspects of his drawings. This is a short videoContinue reading “Art of the Day: Luis Royo”