1. What do you need most right now, a friend or a lover? Why?
Both, and they don’t need to be the same person, but it’s fine if it is.
2. What song do you not know the lyrics of but you like to sing anyway?
Oh, so many to choose from. I often up Amazon music or Youtube Music and let it rip. But the first song that comes to mind of Bohemian Rapsody by Queen.
3. Tell 3 things you recommend to watch on Youtube.
Music, which can include all kinds of genres, from classical to classic rock.
Craft videos, my favorite at the moment is doll crafts by myfroggystuff.
Holiday videos for crafts and decorating.
4. What cartoon (include animated series) do you still watch?
Not many anymore unless I come across Rocky and Bullwinkle and George of the Jungle. Now that’s old school.
5. Have you conquered one of your fears? What was it?
I’m not afraid of much anymore. Other than two, people sneaking up on me, and the state of the country and what kind of mentality we might be subject to.
Bonus: At this point in time, would you rather travel or focus on your career? Why?
Neither. At this point, my career and travel plans are just getting to the bathroom in time. It sucks getting old.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!