- Has a stranger ever done something nice for you? What?
My favorite story is of an event on one day more than 50 years ago. I had gotten off work early, which made me feel great. I walked down 3rd Avenue in downtown Seattle and stopped at the corner, waiting for the red light to change to green. A very dapper older gentleman stopped next to me. I glanced over and smiled at him, and he smiled back, winked, tipped his hat to me, and continued to walk across the street when the light turned green. I was so charmed by his gesture that I clapped my hands together, smiled more, and then started to laugh. That wonderful feeling stayed with me for days; even now, when I remember the day, I feel the same level of joy that I felt then.
- What was the first thing you did this morning?
Went to sleep.
- Fill in the blank. My lover was _ .
- Money fights. When was your last fight about money? Who was it with? Did the issue(s) get resolved or is it still lingering destined to cause another fight?
My new husband and I fought over the fact that I bought a more expensive can of spinach (just three cents more than the “budget” kind), and I walked out of the door. We never again fought over how much spinach cost.
- Tell us the best advice you received.
Trust your instincts.
- Tell us the worst advice received.
Obey all men.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!