- When you need to get serious, good writing done where do you go?
The same place I always find myself… in my comfy chair.
- Where do you look for inspiration to write?
Oh, everywhere… people around me. My memories and experiences. Movies and TV shows. Books, magazines, and newspapers. Other people’s blogs. Writing prompts, poetry tiles, and prompt cards. A single word. All of them trigger ideas.
- If you could add anything to your office what would it be?
My office is my living room and bedroom too. I would like to have a better “desk” for my laptop. I’ll have to see what I can find.
- Are you an app calendar/planner (ie., g-cal, outlook) kind of person or do you still prefer a physical planner?
I have tried using planners, but I don’t stay with them very long. Instead, I use my computer’s notepad to write down dates, appointments, and other things I need to remember.
- When you jot down notes do you use pen and paper or put it into an electronic device (tablet, smart phone, etc)
Big things go on my computer’s notepad, but daily tasks are handwritten on a to-do list pad, that fortunately, no one else can read because my handwriting is that bad.
Bonus: March 15 is National Shoe World day. a holiday that illuminates the need for quality footwear for millions of people around the world who go without. What quality pair of shoes would you pick to gift to someone? Post a link or pic.
Hmmm.. shoes. Don’t wear them. So I acknowledge March 15 as the Ides of March. Et tu, Brutus?