1. Does anyone still eat Jell-o? Do you?
Yeah, sure, why not? When I was a kid, mom made cherry jello with sliced bananas. It was lime jello mixed with crushed pineapple, cool whip, and chopped pecans for Thanksgiving and Christmas. When I’m sick, I like plain strawberry jellos. Jello shots, but I’ve never had them in between someone’s tits.
2. Tell us about 10 things that scare you.
1. That Trump will “win,” and the Republicans will “win,” and the conservative Christians will “win,” and they will turn this country into a white supremacist Trump-loving Christian nation after all. Women, LGBTQ, and people of color will lose all of the hard-earned rights that we’ve gained.
2. Guns and the people who use them.
4. Small, dark, enclosed spaces
7. Night terrors
8. Someone trying to get in while I rush from door to door, locking them out.
9. Eye doctors
10. Having my feet covered
3. If you were a rap artist what would your stage name be?
4. What is one thing you have had since childhood?
5. Romantically speaking I am an A+ when it comes to _____ .
At making someone feel desired and appreciated.
* Scooby Booby is my rapper stage name generated here: https://www.name-generator.org.uk/rapper/.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!