1. You went to dinner on a first date, and your date took care of the bill. But when you get home you get a text from your date that is a Venmo request (money transfer app i.e., TransferWise, Paypal Worldremit Azimo) for half the cost of dinner. Do you;
a. Pay the Venmo amount in order to up your chances of a second date
b. Only pay for what you actually consumed
c. Pay nothing because the date supposedly picked up the tab and did not discuss halfsies when you were face-to-face
d. Call the date and yell “WTF?!”
The badass militant me would select “C,” pay nothing and scream at him that is such a fucking asshole, and I would never want another date with him. But the people pleaser me would probably pay my half and THEN tell him was a fucking asshole, and by the way, you’ll never get laid doing that shit.
2. Does anyone owe you over twenty dollars? How many different people?
Yes, one nephew borrowed thousands of dollars from us, against my better judgment. He never paid us back and then skipped the country. His father (husband’s brother) said he would take that amount out of his inheritance and that cash would go to me. I don’t think I’ll live long enough ever to see it.
3. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters?
No. Yes… shhhh.. don’t tell anyone.
4. What do you want to brag about?
I can still fit into the same earrings that I wore in high school. Oh, wait… no, I can’t. The holes in my head closed up.
5. What do you get in trouble for the most?
Talking too much. In high school, in my art class, I was constantly getting in trouble talking to people. The teacher moved my desk to the back of the room, but I still talked. He opened a storage closet and put my desk in there but left the door open. I talked to the walls. He finally made me a TA so I could talk to the class and teach the assignments for that day. I got an A in the class.
Bonus: What is in your attic?
Nothing but wires and dust. As long as there are no little critters up there like mice or squirrels.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
5 thoughts on “TMI Tuesday: November 16, 2021: Trouble”
Could I ditto your answers? They were great!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sure. We always do seem to think the same things.
3. I have always taken in bottles of water. I don’t go to theatres anymore but if I did I am sure I would take in my homemade granola mix.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I haven’t been to a theater in years either.
“The holes in my head closed up.” Goodness Gracious. How do your breath. I’m dialing 911 post haste📞