1. What’s the most stressful thing in your life right now
Right this very minute, it’s the heat. You may have heard that the Pacific Northwest is at the tail end of a heatwave. Heat doesn’t even describe it. We are known for being rainy, and right now, I crave that rain. My little town hit 100 degrees today. People bitch if it goes over 75. But a cooling marine layer is rolling in from the Pacific. The town of Forks went from 110 to 74 in just a few hours. Of course, our cooling down means the highs will still be in the 80’s and 90’s.
2. True or False. The best way to get over an ex is to get under someone new.
Well, it depends. I can be both or neither. It depends on the old and new relationship, how long I was in, whether it was me who ended it or not. Even if it doesn’t help you get over the ex, it still would be fun to do.
3. Is rebound sex empowering or does it leave you feeling lonelier?
Empowering, since it tends to be just for me. But I want that partner to know that the relationship is more friends with benefits than anything else.. or even a one-night stand.
4. Would you rather watch porn every night forever or never watch porn again?
I haven’t watched porn in 2 years… bad pain destroys good pain, so I guess I’d pick the latter.
5. Would you rather go to bed alone forever or share a bed with someone forever?
I’d rather go to bed alone. You can have sex anywhere…
Bonus: You must pick one and explain. Would you rather your mom or your ex set up and run your dating apps?
Neither one of them are computer literate enough to get on a dating site, let alone run it. But the ex would be the most interesting.