1. Do you typically wake up feeling optimistic?
No, I am a grumpy person when I wake up, especially if it is before noon.
2. Do you pursue your passions?
I use to more than I do now. I still write and do research but not as much as I’d like.
3. If your life was affected by covid19 lockdowns/restrictions how have you pursued your passions during the pandemic?
I am a homebound introvert, so the lockdown and restrictions didn’t affect me at all. I rarely go out, do almost all of my shopping online and have dozens of projects to do at home, so why leave>
4. Is there a conversation you need to have with someone but you have avoided? Tell us the basic subject and your relationship to the person.
Family members who are blatantly racist and who think it is all right. But I’m not too fond of confrontation, so I avoid those people instead.
5. Fill in the blank. When my partner is around I feel _____ .
Safe and secure.
Bonus: Are you living in reality or a fabricated fantasy?
I am living a startling reality, and I wish it were a fabricated fantasy.