1. Your first night out after covid19 lock-down and you catch a friend making a drunken pass at your significant other. Which of the following most mirrors your feelings or thoughts?
a. Ignore it, they are drunk off their ass.
b. Alcohol is a truth serum, true feelings come out and this false friend is after my honey.
c. Well, my babe is pretty hot so I can’t blame them for making a move.
d. After a year of lock-down, people are likely to flirt with a lamp-post. It is no big deal.
e. Hmmm, I wonder if this friend is up for a threesome?
Hahaha…. “E” for sure…
2. True or False. I am so bored with vanilla sex?
True and have been for a long time. For a while, I thought I was asexual. But I was just bored sexual.
3. Is it unreasonable to hope for mind-blowing sex when you have been together for several years?
It shouldn’t be unreasonable, but it often is. Human beings and sex are non-linear and much more complex than most people want to accept.
4. Name two things that could doom your current romantic relationship?
5. A local sex educator is holding orgasm classes–as in how to give an orgasm. Would you sign up to be a student or be the demonstration model?
I’d be a model model.
Bonus: May 18 is World No Dirty Dishes Day. How will you celebrate?
By washing no dirty dishes. In other words, a normal day.