1. Agree or Disagree with “Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.”
Disagree. I love rainy days, the kind when it pours, not the Seattle drizzle. I’ve been retired for 20 years, so Mondays don’t affect me. One day is the same as all the rest.
2. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
If it’s raining hard with lightning and thunder, I like to sit and watch it. If it’s a drizzly rain, which is the kind of rain we get here, I do what I always do.
3. What do you refuse to spend money on?
Anything trendy. I don’t follow influencers. I resent anyone telling me how to dress, how my house should look, how to wear my hair, how to speak, what to write about and how to write it, what to eat, what to believe; basically how to live my life according to their standards.
4. If money and practicality were not a problem, what would be the most interesting way for you to get around town?
A burgundy red stretch limo with silvery gray interior with a TV, phone, and minibar.
5. What is the most frustrating product you own?
The things that give me the most comfort also are the things that tend to frustrate me; my recliner, my new TV, my wheelchair, my compression wraps. But when you can do so little, it doesn’t take much to become frustrated by anything.
Bonus: If you could hack into any one computer, which computer would you choose?
Bill Gates. It would be fascinating to see his knowledge and experiences that are not public knowledge. He has been able to experience things the rest of us only dream of. Not mention his collections of art.