1. When was the last time you tried something new?
I try to do something new every day. It might be reading something from a new perspective, learning about someone new or something new about someone I didn’t know, learning a new language, a new technique, a detail. Sometimes it’s learning and trying a new food dish. Trying a new style of clothing or a new hairstyle.
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
Everyone. Their body, their clothing, or looks, their accomplishments, their ideas, their goals. I grew up hearing I wasn’t good enough and that I needed to try harder.
3. What gets you excited about life?
Research, studying, and learning.
4. Are you satisfied with your work?
I’ve been retired for 20 years, so yeah, I’m pretty satisfied with with my work. Although the pay sucks.
5. What have people most often praised you for?
My curiosity, my sense of humor and my smile.
Bonus: When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?