1. Are movie star sex symbols a thing of the past?
Not at all. That’s like saying sex is a thing of the past. If that’s the case, then society really is fucked.
2. Who was your favorite sex symbol while you were growing up?
Hands down, it was Elizabeth Taylor. I loved everything about her and still do.
3. Of present day stars, who do you consider to be a legitimate sex symbol? Why?
Jason Momoa. His body, his eyes, his hair, his attitude (in one magazine layout he is wearing all pink!!), his sense of humor.
4. Do you have what it takes to be a sex symbol? Tell us at least 3 things that make you a sex symbol (or not).
I wish. Why not? I am not beautiful, cute, maybe. My mother was beautiful. I feared sex too much of my life. And not enough self confidence.
5. The following can be celebrities or people in your life.
– Name someone who was sexy younger and is still sexy today? (à la Helen Mirren)
Sean Connery… such a loss when he died recently.
– Name someone who was a bit goofy when younger but has gotten sexy with age? (à la Jeff Goldblum)
– Name someone who was sexy when younger but has lost that sex appeal?
Bonus: Name a sex symbol living or dead whose bedroom skills you would not mind testing out?