1. Do you post sexy pics of yourself on your blog? Why?
I have but not often. Mostly because I don’t consider myself sexy looking. I am sexy thinking.
2. Have you ever had sex when you suspected security cameras might be present but the passion was too hot to stop or care about being caught on video?
Not that I’m aware of, but there could have been some.
3. Have you ever had sex knowing full well you were being filmed or pics were being taken?
Oh, yes, both.
4. When it comes to sex, to which do you most relate–being an exhibitionist or a voyeur?
I was very surprised to learn that I am a bit of a exhibitionist. In the past, I rarely slept with men who cared about how I felt or needed and had no interest in the fact that I wanted and needed an orgasm too. They were only interested in their own. So when I found a man who liked to watch me masturbate and come, it was so hot.
5. Have you ever sneakily or overtly filmed or taken pics of others having sex? What did you do with the evidence?
No, I’ve never done that. I’m big on consent and I’m not going to take pictures or watch others without their consent. If they gave it, then it would be fun to do so.
Bonus: Hot or not–having sex in front of people?
It depends on the people, it depends on the sex and it depends on if they were consensual about watching me have sex.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!