1. What car do you remember your parents owning when you were a child? Do you have any special memories attached to it?
My dad was a car guy and it seems like we had a lot of different ones. One was a pink Buick Skylark and another time he had a white caddie convertible with a bright red interior and red dragons painted on the fins. Then Dad got a job working for a car company and he brought him a different car every night. It became a neighborhood game where everyone wondered what kind of car Mr Dean would drive in tonight. One favorite was a green Mercury Cougar convertible until my sister crunched the back in pulling out of the drive way.
2. How important are cars to you? Could you live without one?
I love cars but since my legs are so weak, I don’t drive anymore. Could I live without one? I’d rather have one with a driver.
3. In April 2019, Elon Musk predicted that owners of autonomous cars acting as taxis would be able to earn up to $30 000 from their vehicle while they weren’t using it. What do you think?. The link for the source article is here
I think they have a long way to go before this becomes a reality.
4. Tell us about your dream car.
1936 Cadillac V-16 Series 90 Cabriolet… This is my dream car.
5. Tell us about the worst car you ever owned. What made it so bad?
The most recent car I had; a 2012 Ford Fiesta. I use to love Fords. I had a Mustang and an Escort and both were great cars. But this Fiesta had nothing but mechanical problems the whole time, it was uncomfortable to drive, it was uncomfortable to ride in and the dealer was an ass.
Bonus: Tell us about your most memorable sexual experience in a car.
1970. The dark back parking lot of Herfy’s (hamburger joint) in Seattle. Lying on my back on the trunk of his big purple Chevy, dress up, panties on the ground, while he fucked me hard.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!